Get in touch today to know the best available rate and to get all the information about the villa and its location, fill the form and...

Contact details

Email Addres: info@villa-cini.com

RESERVATION PROCESS

- Reservation on a weekly basis, from Saturday to Saturday. Check in between 5 pm to 7 pm. Check out before 9 am

- Deposit of 30% of total amount is required by bank transfer in order to make the reservation. The other 70% will be paid by bank transfer one month before the arrival at the Villa

- Security deposit of 400,00 € is required at the arrival as gurantee.

 

Contact Form